2. Traders are permitted to occupy space at the Car Boot Sale on Sunday of each week between the hours of 6.00 am and 2.00 pm. All pitches must be fully vacated by 2.00 pm.
3. Approval to occupy space is granted at the discretion of the Site Manager of the Car Boot & Markets or his representative.
4. The right to occupy space may be withdrawn at the discretion of the Site Manager of the Car Boot & Markets or his representative.
5. Traders are not permitted to sublet space.
6. Any trader who has been allocated space and is unable / unwilling to pay the appropriate fee on demand will have his/her right to trade at the Car Boot Sale revoked.
7. The type of goods sold by a trader will not influence the space within the Car Boot Sale area which he/she is allocated.
8. The Markets management reserve the right to control the type of goods permitted to be sold, e.g. No Cigarettes, Tobacco, Alcohol, Livestock, Fireworks, Firearms (including air guns / “BB” guns), Offensive Weapons (or replicas of the same), Laser Pens, Counterfeit Goods (e.g. clothing, perfume, aftershave, computer software, CD’s, DVD’s, video / audio tapes), or any product in breach of copyright legislation may be sold and no items referring to or containing Sectarian, Religious or Political materials which may be deemed to cause offence may be sold. Moreover, traders are prohibited from selling to any person under the age of 18 any product of whatever kind containing any of the following chemicals, vide licit: compound, liquid or chemical, containing Acetone, Amyl Acetate, Benzene, Butane, Carbon Tetrachloride, Cyclohexanone, Ethyl Acetate, Hexane, Isopropopanol, Methyl Ethyl Kentone, Methyl Isobutyl Kentone, Methyl Cellosolve Acetate, Methylene Chloride, Petroleum Hydrocarbons, Tetrachloethylene, Toluol, Toluene, Trichloroethane, Trichloroethylene, Xylene, Amyl Nitrate and Isobutyl Nitrate unless such product contains also an inhalation repellent. THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST.
9. In the interests of safety, traders vehicles are not permitted to leave the allocated space before 1.00 pm, unless in the case of an emergency, and then only with the prior approval of and under the direction of the Site Manager of the Car Boot & Markets or his representative.
10. Traders and their attendants are required to conduct themselves in an orderly manner and are not permitted to do any act which may cause the public to congregate around their stalls or trading space in such a manner as to cause an obstruction to the passageway. Stalls or trading space must not be used in a manner which will cause annoyance to the occupiers of adjacent or neighbouring stalls and trading spaces or to any member of the public.
11. Traders and their attendants and all attending the Car Boot Sale will observe and carry out the instructions and directions of the Site Manager of the Car Boot & Markets or his representative.
12. Complaints by traders and the public in respect of any matter affecting the Car Boot Sale must be brought to the attention of the Site Manager of the Car Boot & Markets or his representative for investigation. Relevant action will be taken and notification to the complainant of the result will be provided, if necessary. If a complainant is not satisfied with the action taken on any complaint, then the matter may be referred by email to email@example.com